Dr. Richard L. Plasch
General, Cosmetic & Sedation Dentistry
Dr. Plasch has been continuing his education since graduating from the University of California School of Dentistry. A graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, the premier training center for post-graduate studies, he is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and also a Fellow of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, a group that helps the fearful get the dentistry they deserve. He belongs to several study clubs.
Since 2003 Dr. Plasch has been an official dentist for the Mrs. Globe Pageant and has done smile makeovers on contestants from Idaho, Utah, Texas, Indiana, Colorado, and California. In 2007, he was named Cosmetic Dentist of the year.
With state-of-the art facilities and a dedicated team, he provides his patients with improved smiles and better dental health, which give them priceless self esteem
Dr. Plasch loves dentistry and is proud to serve his community and for over 18 years has donated 100% of the fees for teeth whitening to charities, the Women in Need Foundation (benefiting battered and abused women) and The Smiles for Life program that benefits children in our community. Also, he supports the Relay for Life.
Fellowships and Membership
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Academy of Dentistry International
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown Council, Founding and Lifetime Qualified Member
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Southern Alameda County Dental Societ